MOFILCO (Missouri Filter and Process Equipment Company) has grown from a personal business representing a few lines of equipment to a small corporation representing multiple companies to meet the needs in the manufacturing of both liquid and solids.
Representing over fifteen companies, MOFILCO is now able to meet almost any bulk solids or liquid application needs with high quality equipment.More
MOFILCO brings the expertise of many years of experience in working with power plants, potable water, pharmaceuticals, ready-mix plants, waste-water treatment facilities, food processing plants, steel refineries and more.
MOFILCO has received recognition from our principals for provided high quality sales assistance, customer service and personal attention.
About Us Overview
Committed to bringing you
Quality, Value, and Satisfaction.
Today Missouri Filter is owned and operated by Quenton V. Schott who purchased the company in 2007. The small business atmosphere has developed a staff who work side-by-side in all aspects of the business from customer service to quotes. We are all willing to work with any of our customers providing optimum service from initial contact to final delivery and satisfaction.
Quenton Schott graduated from the Oakville Sr....
Rick Meers joined MOFILCO in 2005 working...
Bob Smorodin came to work for MOFILCO...
- Continuous and Point Level Sensors
- Solids Flow and Particle Emissions
- Global Vibrators and Air Blasters
- Bin Aeration
- Comils,Fine Grind Mill, Flex Sift, and Quadro Vac
- Vincent Screw Press and Fiber Filter
- Miller Leaman Filters and Strainers
- Neptune Mixers
- Quadro Mixers and Emulsifiers
- Envirequip MixTech Mixers
- Polyethylene Tanks
- Neptune Specialty Pumps
- Finish Thompson Drum Pumps
- Verder Dura Flex Peristaltic Hose Pump
- Steam and Water Sampling Systems
- Thermo Water Analysis Instrumentation
- Neptune Chemical Filter Feeders