FINISH THOMPSON MAGNETIC DRIVE PUMPS
FTI's Magnetic Drive Pumps are the product of advanced engineering CFD design software and superior magnetic flux technology. Using powerful neodymium magnetic technology, the Finish Thompson sealless mag drive pumps are an ideal replacement for mechanical sealed pumps in corrosive duty applications.
Premium features include:
- Highest efficiency - Up to 70% efficiency lowers cost of ownership by significant savings of electricity.
- Can save thousands of kWh per year on your electric bill.
- Best run dry ability - Superior run dry ability helps protect the pump from system upset or operator error.
- Eliminates costly repairs and downtime.
- Best warranty - Careful attention to detail results in a mag drive pump that is the most reliable and efficient on the market, offering five years of peace of mind.
- Best corrosion resistance - Durably molded from corrosion resistant polypropylene or PVDF, the DB Series handles the most corrosive chemicals with ease. Prevents downtime due to pump corrosion problems.
- High working pressure - Allows high specific gravity fluids to be safely pumped. Protects against unexpected surges in system pressure.
- Multiple connections - NPT or BSP threads, adjustable flanges or union connections make it easy to connect to any system reducing installation cost and time
- Standard NEMA or IEC motors - DB Series mounts to all standard motors.
- ATEX certified models available.
Finish Thompson has been a leading designer and manufacturer of drum pumps since 1972. They also offer a complete line of centrifugal and plastic mag drive pumps. We have been Finish Thompson distributors for all of these years and have seen significant growth in the product line and continual design improvement. We are proud to sell this excellent line of drum pumps, stainless steel centrifugal pumps, and plastic mag drive pumps.
The EP Series pump was designed to handle small quantities of liquid to be transferred from 55-gallon drums or carboys or small tanks. While the Model PFP-40 with its unique dual centrifugal type impeller, will transfer a drum of water-like material in several minutes.
An ANSI DIMENSIONAL
MAGNETIC DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
In the year 2000, Finish Thompson introduced its first ANSI dimensional magnetic drive centrifugal pump, the ULTRAChem™ pump. This heavy duty pump has a ductile iron casing for strength and a Tefzel lining for corrosion resistance. The ULTRAChem™ pump series employs the rare earth magnet technology which Finish Thompson has perfected over the years. This unique design also employs a two piece impeller assembly and impeller drive assembly. Should the impeller become worn or damaged, this relatively inexpensive component can be replaced independently of the expensive impeller drive assembly.
Series KC polypropylene pumps will handle anything from potable water to caustic to hydrochloric acid. These liquids should be solids-free and of relatively low viscosity. For the smaller KC pumps such as the Model KC6P, all you need is 115 volt single phase current. Just plug it in and pump.