The HumiCore™ in-line moisture measuring system for process monitoring provides trouble-free measurement of the internal product moisture of solids, powders and emulsions. The HumiCore™ moisture sensor circuitry principle is centered around an electrical high frequency field.
Features and Advantages Include:
- Compact design for easy calibration and installation in conveyor belts, screw conveyors, drag conveyors, etc.
- Measure moisture inside the material core (not just the surface) to ensure product quality for most powders / bulk solids
- Automate drying or moisturizing control to minimize energy costs & maximize profits
- Continuous, in-line monitoring eliminates need for frequent laboratory samples
- High frequency field technology to provide fast, reliable measurements with typical accuracies of 0.1% to 0.3%
- The area of material influence is typically up to 7.75 inches (200mm) from the sensor surface
- Available with a controller for local and data logging (ULTRA version) or with output through a DIN-Rail transmitter to provide communication with an existing control system (PRO version)